Wasatch Community Foundation works in partnership with many local providers to help distribute resources to those in need. Please call or visit these local providers directly for help.

Financial Resources:

COVID-19 Relief Fund in Partnership with CCPC Heber Valley: Wasatch Community Foundation is partnering with CCPC Heber Valley to provide financial assistance, including rent and utilities for families in Wasatch County. For applications, visit: CCPC Heber Valley

St Lawrence Mission/St. Mary’s :The Wasatch Community Foundation has committed funds to St. Lawrence Mission/St Mary’s for financial assistance to families in the Heber Valley. The contact person for help is Sandy Foley435-940-5455

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: For help with financial and emotional resources, please contact your local church authorities. Consider contacting your Elder’s Quorum and Relief Society Presidents prior to contacting your Bishop.

Community Action: Please call801-373-8200 and stay on the line thru all the prompts. If no one answers please leave a message. They will return your phone call.

Department of Workforce Services: To apply for unemployment benefits, please visit www.jobs.utah.govFor questions and help with filing, or to drop off documentation, visit our office or call. Our phone lines are busy, so please be patient.
   Address: 69 N 600 W #C in Heber

Also, Utah Leads Together to Keep People in Their Homes: Rent, Eviction, Legal Assistance and Landlord Assistance.

Mountain View Fellowship Church: For help, please call435-654-3775.

Saint Lawrence Church: For help, please contact Linda Miller at435-654-4035 or email her at lindamiller.stlawrence@gmail.com

Salvation Army: Any resident affected by COVID-19, i.e. losing a job, in need of rental assistance, please call toll free:855-768-7977. Residents must state their need is caused by COVID-19 and provide proof in the form of a letter from a supervisor, paystub or other announcement. They will be required to submit a W9 from Landlord, rental agreement and copy of ID.  The Wasatch Community Foundation has committed funds to the Salvation Army. 
   Address: 69 N 600 W in Heber (Same offices as Division of Child and Family Services)
   Phone: 435-657-4200
   COVID-19 Specific Help: 855-768-7977 for rental and financial assistance for Utah

*****Important new information – Salvation Army Gas and Electric Bill Help- Must meet only one of the following: Be 60 or older or already receiving SSI/SSDI or a Veteran or Children in the household (Gas 5 and under or electricity 2 and under) Please call Jasel Cantu office number 303-860-5573 or cell number 720-591-8641.*****

The Salvation Army Heber City Service Extension Unit is still open and providing assistance to residents during this COVID-19 crisis, just not through face-to-face contact. They can provide assistance with lodging, transportation, food, rehabilitation-service-related expenses, and other various assistance that you might need. 

Food Resources:

Christian Center Park City (CCPC) Heber Valley: Food Pantry and Thrift Store. There is a case manager on staff on Thursdays.
   Address: 55 E Center S. #180 in Heber
   Phone: 435-657-9493
   Hours: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.  M-F

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: For food assistance, please contact your local church authorities. Consider contacting your Elder’s Quorum and Relief Society Presidents prior to contacting your Bishop. 

Community Action Services: Food Pantry and Financial Assistance. 
   Address: 34 W 200 S in Heber
   Phone: 435-654-2182
   Hours: Open Thursday and Friday, call for an appointment

Employment Opportunities:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: For help finding employment opportunities, contact the LDS Employment Resource Center at435-657-0410.

Department of Workforce Services: See our list of employers currently hiring on our website: www.jobs.utah.gov

Legal Assistance:

People’s Legal Aid: They provide free legal defense to people facing eviction. Call 801-477-6975 or visit www.plautah.org

Employer/ Business Owner Resources:

SBA Guidance for Businesses and Employers: Guidance for businesses to do their part to keep their employees, customers and themselves healthy. Visit https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources?ck_subscriber_id=208538602

SBA Disaster Loan Assistance:  Federal disaster forgivable loans and grants for businesses and private non-profits. https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/

Paycheck Protection Program: This is a federally funded stimulus program for small businesses with less than 500 employees, including independent contractors, sole proprietors and gig economy workers. Businesses can receive federal funds to pay for their employee’s payroll during this “stay at home” order. If it is used only for payroll expenses, the funds are forgiven. If it is used for other purposes, it becomes a low-interest loan. You can read more details about it at https://bench.co/blog/operations/paycheck-protection-program-self-employed/

Health Resources:

Salvation Army Hope: Residents struggling with stress related to this pandemic and need to talk to someone can call us at844-458-4673.

Wasatch County Health Department:
   Address: 55 S 500 E
   Phone: 435-654-2700
   Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
   Website: https://coronavirus.wasatch.utah.gov/

Wasatch Family Clinic and Mental Health Services:
   Address: 55 S 500 E   
   Crisis Hotline: 801-318-4016

Utah State Government: 
   Website: https://www.coronavirus.utah.gov

What Can I Do To Help?:

1) Be aware of your neighbors, especially those who are aged or volatile. Ask if there is anything you can do to assist them.

2) Donate food and basic supplies, and/or volunteer at CCPC and Community Action, our local food pantries. They always need help.

3) Donate cash to the local community 501c3, Wasatch Community Foundation. Cash is the fastest way to alleviate suffering. Donate at www.ourwcf.org. All donations received here, stay here in the Heber/Midway Valley. This money is being used to help families with rent and utility bills.

4) If you have bilingual skills, please contact Wasatch Community Foundation at435-315-2130. We are in need of your help.

5) Support local businesses. Visit GoHeberValley.com/HealthyHeberValley for a list of local businesses you can support.

A special thanks to these donors: